Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rosalynn Morehouse

Visionary ∙ Colorist ∙ Make-up Artist ∙ Cutter ∙ Perpetual Student

Hero Mamo (Kristin) Lusk

Bio Your definition of who you are is your prison. You can set yourself free at any time.

My grandpa Leo always tells me, “Ros, It’s all about vanity!” and I love repeating those lines in his gruff Yosemite Sam voice and to him and many others in the beauty industry, it might be. To me, albeit risky to say, it’s my peace, my excitement, my center.

Creative expression has always been my passion... I
LOVE color and I LOVE learning anything and everything I can about global beauty and cutting edge techniques but most importantly, I LOVE connecting with my guests.

Image is a huge responsibility whether you realize it or not. Your guests are entrusting you with their hair and more often then not this is a direct appendage of their identity and self esteem. It is my personal goal to be prepared with the tools, knowledge and caring to create the very best experience and image for each guest that sits in my chair and in doing so, earn their trust and build lasting relationships.

I have attended
Northwest Hair Academy a Paul Mitchell Partner School and have attended Paul Mitchell The School in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada and absolutely love and appreciate the culture, knowledge and opportunities I've been fortunate enough to experience. I have been blessed to find a career I am incredibly passionate about and fortunate to be surrounded with the industries most talented stylists, friends and mentors! I've had the pleasure of owning my own mobile company, MessyTresses, in the greater Seattle area and could not be more appreciative of the experiences that provided me and the relationships it helped me to form. I've aided many local photographers on personal as well as editorial shoots such as DList magazine and have worked during TV and commercial filming as well.

I have also had the pleasure of working as a counter and freelance makeup artist for
MAC Cosmetics and as a Makeup Artist, Stylist and print, commercial & atmosphere model in Las Vegas and Seattle. Please contact me if you need anything at all I am always an enthusiastic and hard worker and appreciate any opportunity, information or advice.

The Future...

I am searching a salon I can call home in Orange County, CA. I currently hold my NIC Cosmetology license in Washington State and California. I’m proficient in advanced color techniques, cutting, styling, skin weft and dreadlock extensions, eyelash extensions and makeup application Please contact me if you need anything at all I am always an enthusiastic and hard worker and appreciate any opportunity, information or advice. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this little intro and I hope to hear from you soon!


Sincerely,

Rosalynn Morehouse

Education

MAC Makeup artist, freelance & counter
Northwest Hair Academy a
Paul Mitchell Partner School, Everett, WA
Paul Mitchell the School,
Las Vegas, NV
Evergreen Beauty College, Bellevue, WA

Manufacture Affiliations

L'Oreal INOA Hair Color Cert.

Extenze Eyelash Extension Cert.

Websites

http://www.facebook.com/messytresses
http://www.hairbrained.me/messytresses

No comments:

Post a Comment